Follow the simple steps to install windows xp from pendrive
- First of all, you will need:
* A USB key (capacity:1 or 2 GB;)
* A Windows XP CD ( official version )
* A PC with a CD player and a USB key
* And this software WinSetupFromUSB : http://www.datafilehost.com/download-109e97af.html
- It will also require that:
* Your USB key is bootable;
* Your machine accepts the boot on your USB key (see in the BIOS);
* Your key is fast enough to avoid delays during installation of the OS;
Once downloaded, run the installation software and follow the installation wizard. At the end of the installation, the software will launch.
by following the steps as in Install Windows XP .